1. the molecular formula: C12H22CaO14H2O
2. traits: white crystalline particles or powder, odorless and tasteless, stable in the air.
3. use: food calcium fortifiers and nutrients, help the formation of bone, and can maintain the normal excitability of nerves and muscles, but also can be used for buffers, curing agents, chelating agents.
4. packaging: 25kg bags, 25kg barrels.
5. Quality indicators: It also meets the requirements of the pharmacopoeia of China, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Index name: National standard GB15571-1995
content (dry basis)%: 99~102
arsenic salt PPM: ≤2
heavy metal PPM: ≤10
magnesium salt and alkali metal salt% : ≤ 0.4
reducing substance: negative
moisture %: ≤ 0.5
pH value: 6~8